Please see the video to know more about How to Use our VU Leg Compression Machine?
1. Connect the mains lead to the IEC power inlet socket. Insert the mains plug of the lead into a standard 220V-240V (or 110V-120V) mains socket.
2. Fit the air feed hose(s) to the air outlets of the device. Ensure that all connections to the device and garment make a good seal.
3. Place/ fit the garment(s) onto the limb(s) or center body requiring treatment.
4. Turn the unit on. A visual mains indicator will illuminate.
5. Select the required pressure by using the pressure control keys.
6. Note the time the treatment starts so that the unit can be switched off when the desired time has elapsed.
7. DO NOT unzip the garment when the unit is switched on. This may cause damage to the garment. Always turn off the power before unzipping the garment.