As one of the professional manufacturers and suppliers of lymphedema pain relief pneumatic compression leg pump in China, Weiyou Intelligent has been dedicated to this field for many years. And thanks to its reliable performance and low cost, our lymphedema pain relief pneumatic compression leg pump is very popular among various customers. Please rest assured to buy.
Hello! Welcome to visit our product. We are the manufacturer of air compression therapy equipments, and always ready to offer factory directly price for you to stand out in the market.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any inquiry.
- Lymph edema
- Limb paralysis[cerebral infarction]
- Limb convulsion[Pain clinic]
- Chronic disease by the venous cause
- Fat dissolution
- Rheumatoid arthtitis
- Improvement og intestines, dissolution Constipation
- Disease by interruption in blood circulation
- The old and the weak, fatigue, boredom, insomnia
- DVT [Deep vein thrombosis]
- PE [pneumatic emvolism]
- Varicocele therapy and prevention
- Pregnant woman's limb management
(please consult with a physician.)
- Benumbed feet and hands settlement of stress
- Effect of exercise
- Person who want to be elastic skin and a healthier body
A Pneumatic Compression Massager belongs in every well-equipped:
· Alternative Healing Practice
· Spa and Resort
· Wellness Center
· Physiotherapist Practice
· Physical Rehabilitation Center
· Home Gym
The system provides six different programming massage modes A/ B/ C/ D/ E/ F for option, and the user could enjoy comfortable compression and decompression through alternation air inflation and deflation.
1. Large screen and LED display for control machine.
2. Touch key and remote controller, easy operation
3. Powerful and dynamic air pressure massage.
4. Six output channels can connect each six-air-bag cuffs.
5. Cuffs use high density TPU, good airproof.
6. Six massage modes and multiple level massage pressure force adjustable.
7. Frequent use can promote blood circulation, eliminate edema, relieve fatigue, prevent thrombosis and varices, improve incretion and immunity
8. One machine could be connected one cuff or two cuffs separately and flexibly:
- for single leg, one arm or one waist:
- for double legs.
High-end Air Compression Therapy System
6 Therapy Modes
Mode A/ B/ C/ D/ E/ F
available according to target market requirement.
six chambers (air bags)
Available according to different market like US, EU standard.
cuffs/ sleeves/ garments accessories Size for Option (six chambers/ air bags)
XL: 110*70cm (overlapping)
L: 90*60cm (overlapping)
Standard set includes
1 machine with remote controller, 2 leg cuffs,1 arm cuff, 1 waist cuff, double hose, single hose, power cord and user manual.
Remark: other sets like one set including the machine and one pair of legs cuffs are also available.
Or in portable bag, easy to keep and carry the machine.
GUIDE OF USE:
1. Connect the mains lead to the IEC power inlet socket. Insert the mains plug of the lead into a standard 220V-240V (or 110V-120V) mains socket.
2. Fit the air feed hose(s) to the air outlets of the device. Ensure that all connections to the device and garment make a good seal.
3. Place/ fit the garment(s) onto the limb(s) or center body requiring treatment.
4. Turn the unit on. A visual mains indicator will illuminate.
5. Select the required pressure by using the pressure control keys.
6. Note the time the treatment starts so that the unit can be switched off when the desired time has elapsed.
7. DO NOT unzip the garment when the unit is switched on. This may cause damage to the garment. Always turn off the power before unzipping the garment.
Stimulating Lymph Drainage Made Easy
Relax, detoxify and let the Pneumatic Compression Massager do the work.
Feel like you are being massaged by your own masseur trained in lymphatic massage.
What is Lymph Fluid and Why Should You Care?
Did you know that you have as much lymph fluid as blood in the body? Lymph is the system that carries the waste materials away from the cells, while the blood brings in the nutrients to the cells. Stagnation of lymph fluid means your cells are exposed to a more toxic environment and they become less efficient at what they are meant to do. In other words, you begin to look and feel toxic.
Why Lymph Drainage is so Important?
Some people have problems clearing stagnant lymph fluid from their system. This leads to uncomfortable tissue swelling, especially in the legs and ankles, and if not dealt with it can have dangerous health consequences. This condition is called lymph edema and can also occur after surgery.
If not properly dealt with, stagnant lymph can lead to inflammation, infection and can form excessive connective tissue. It is important not to allow stagnant lymph to progress to fibrotic change because at that point pneumatic compression has limited usefulness.
Early regular treatment with pneumatic compression will go a long way towards maintaining vibrant health into old age. When you consider the cost of regular treatments by a massage therapist trained in lymphatic drainage, this equipment will pay for itself very quickly.